Business families often find themselves debating how to best approach the subject of family wealth with their children.
How to share information about wealth, while maintaining motivation and instilling the values of hard work and responsibility? What’s the right age? What’s the right level of detail? Where should you start?
There are steps you can take right away. Join us to explore:
- Why you need to prepare the next generation for wealth and when you should start
- How you can build respect and understanding for wealth
- The importance of self-worth for the next generation
- What legal mechanisms there are to pass on wealth and protect or control it
- Case studies – what happens if it goes wrong or right?
We’ll be joined by wealth experts Jim Aveline and Guy Broadfield (Burges Salmon), wealth psychologist Meshie Lami, and David Dickson (Shepherd Group Shareholder) who will facilitate the discussion.
17:30 Welcome and scene setting
17:35 Panel discussion/presentations
19:00 Wrap up and Post-event Social (optional)
Please note that joining instructions will be sent upon registration.